Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Catch Up Post

"What's virtue in a man can't be virtue in a cat."
                                              -------Gail Hamilton

Hi, Friends.....

Welcome to my catch up post.  You might be wondering what in the world a catch up post even is.......or you may have a very good idea.  It is where I catch up with my acknowledgements and thank yous that I am very behind in. 

#1 -- I have a brand new follower and so it is time for my ginormous smile.  This is for you, Davi!  Thanks so much for becoming a follower:  :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))


#2 -- My dear husband actually looked through my entire blog the other day.  I was SO IMPRESSED!!   <3  <3  <3   He asked me where I get all my cat quotes.  I have an old 2006 Daily Calendar with 365 Daily Thoughts & Inspirations about...Cats.  I started at Jan. 1 and use one of the daily quotes for each post.  Usually it is in consecutive order.  I am on Feb. 10 for today's quote.  

#3 -- Another one about my dear husband.  He did something really sweet for me.  He printed up some clear stickers with my blog address on them for me to put on the backs of my cards.  I already have a pretty "J" stamp that I use, but these will be really nice.  I started trying them out the other evening and am still experimenting with positioning.

#4 -- Next, I want to say a huge thank you to Mark's Finest Papers.  Have you noticed all the challenges from MFP that I enter????  Well, I don't quite understand how it has happened, but my name has gotten drawn out of the hat as a winner a whole bunch of times.  I haven't received any of my prizes just yet, but I want to thank them for their amazing generosity in giving away a stamp set with each challenge.  Wow!  That site is just amazing with tutorials, hops, challenges, and tons of inspiration.  

Because I have been a (very, very, very, very, very, very, very) lucky winner, I also get to display this badge on my blog.  



THANK YOU, MFP!!!!


#5 -- I also recently was drawn as the lucky winner (hey...if I can't win on my own merits, I am not above being a random winner!!  Ha.) at DRS Designs.  By happenstance, I had recently read on The Frugal Crafter about one of DRS's cool stamps.  I totally am going to use my gift voucher toward one of these stained glass stamps!!   THANKS, DRS!!!  (Unfortunately, DRS doesn't offer a cool blog badge for winning their drawing......)

#6 - Hey, here's one that I won because somebody actually liked my card!  This card was honored as a runner up in the Perfectly Rustics Inspirational Photo #23 Challenge.
This gives me the privilege of displaying this Runner Up badge on my blog.  (I am just crazy about these badges!!!)




(Eeek...the badge is bigger than the card and I don't know how to resize it!! Oh, that's better!)
THANK YOU, Perfectly Rustics!!! 


#7 -- Okay, here's one more project that I won on its own merits.  This was several weeks ago and I just haven't taken the time to post about it. :o  This mini-album was honored in the Top 3 at Creative Corner Challenges in the Team Mel: Baby challenge.  


This gives me the privilege of displaying this cool badge on my blog.





Thanks so much, Creative Corner Challenges!!!


Whew........all caught up!!!  A humongous thank you to all the challenge blogs who work so hard to keep the fun and games interesting and inspiring.  I learn so much from all the DT members and the other entrants!!! 

THANK YOU!!!!

Have a lovely day.....and if you need rain, come to Idaho.  I'll give you some!!!

<3
Janis

Edited to add:  Squeal!!  I just noticed that this card made the Top 3 in the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Sketch Challenge!!!  
This gives me the privilege of displaying their Top 3 Badge, also.  Yippeeee!!

 THANKS so much, Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis