I'm back with another Sketch with a Twist from MFP. This time the twist was to make an Anniversary card. I knew exactly which stamp I wanted to use. I absolutely adore this pair of kitties cuddling under the stars. I have used it for anniversary cards before, but it has been a long while and this sketch was perfect for it.
The Happy Anniversary stamp has a flower below the script, but I masked it out for this card. I heat embossed both stamped portions.
The cardstock is DCWV and Coredinations. The polka dot cardstock is glittery, although you can't tell from the photograph. It's from DCWV Twinkle Glints.
Here's the sketch I used. Thanks Mark's Finest Papers for all the great challenges you give us!! They are so much fun.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. MFP Speedy TV Sketch with a Twist #101 - Anniversary
2. Mod Squad Challenge - It's Happy Anniversary
3. Creative Corner Challenge - That Old Stamp
4. DRS Designs Challenge #125 - Pets R Us
5. Sailing Pineapple Challenge #5 - All Creatures Great and Small