Friday, June 13, 2014

Tranquility - Oriental Card

"Before a cat will condescend
To treat you as a trusted friend.
Some little token of esteem
Is needed, like a dish of cream."
           --------T.S. Eliot

Hi, Friends......

It's time for another MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.  Here's the sketch I followed:  



And here is what I came up with:




















As you can see, I went quite simple with this sketch and design.  What a relief after that one sketch I did recently!  Whew!  :)  I chose stickers of a scene and "Tranquility" from the Graphic 45:  Bird Song set.  My background is embossed with a Cherry Blossom design embossing folder.  Other paper and cardstock I used were DCWV.  

Hope you like my interpretation of the sketch!!!

<3
Janis

Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenge:
1.  MFP Speedy TV Oriental Challenge #40

2 comments:

  1. Love the tranquil look of your card; very pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Vickie! I always appreciate your sweet comments and encouragement!!!!

      <3
      Janis

      Delete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis