I am here with a done-in-a-snap project. I needed a quick gift for a couple I recently met, so I packaged up some homemade goodies in a plain gold tin. (I buy these at thrift stores throughout the year. They are always cheap and you can find some really pretty ones. I try to get patterns and solids.) The white envelope holding my handmade card seemed too bland, even with the gold writing.
Out came the dazzling gold crinkle ribbon that my friend, Karen, sent me. (THANKS, Karen!!) I secured a little snippet of this gorgeous stuff to the envelope with Beacon 3-in-1 and embellished with foam snowflakes. I think it added just what my gift needed. This quick project is easily adapted for other gift-giving occasions besides Christmas, too! Cool!!!
Okay, I am off to a bridal shower. Merry Christmas to each of you!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this quick project in the following challenges:
1. Vandicrafts Artistry Challenge #22 - Anything Goes w/ CAS option
2. Dreamweavers Stencils December Challenge #18 - Quick &/or Cute
3. Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge #208 - Whatever is Still Urgently Needed for Christmas
4. Monday Morning Challenge #1 - Anything Christmas or Winter
5. Allsorts Challenge Week 290/291 - Last Minute Gifts