"A dog is a man's best friend. A cat is a cat's best friend."
----------------Robert J. Vogel
Happy Valentine's Day to you all. I am here with the first of several cards I made and
Most of these valentines are variations on a theme and that's one reason I
My descriptions will be quite abbreviated....for me. Ha! So if you have questions, let me know. :)
Okay......Enjoy the valentine
Layered embossing by gluing patterned hearts to background and dry embossing - Darice Checkered folder. Sponged with Distress inks - Fired Brick, Walnut Stain. Copper Painters marker - These have a chemical odor, but I am determined to use them. Ugh.
More to come..........so stayed tuned. I will be adding more (I hope)
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Vandicrafts Artistry Challenge February 2015 - Antiqued
2. My Craft Creations New Challenge - 2/2-14/2 2015 - Anything Goes
3. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Red &/or Pink
4. Tombow Valentine's Day Challenge
5. DL.Art - February Linky Challenge - Anything Goes