Happy Valentine's Day to you all. I am here with another of several cards I made. Most of these valentines are variations on a theme and that's one reason I
tried lumping so many together in one post. I will have one large
photo and other smaller views that you can enlarge by right clicking and
selecting View Image. You can enlarge them further with the magnifier,
My descriptions will be quite abbreviated....for me. Ha! So if you have questions, let me know. :)
is more of a frilly and fancy one, even though there is no lace. My
camera kept wanting to give this a yellowish hue, but really this pink
is a much cooler tone. (Shrug)
I made one of my double embossed backgrounds with the Darice - Swirly Pattern folder and some glittery white heat embossing.
Add a Little Dazzle craft metal doily hearts are layered over some
patterned paper hearts and put on my double embossed background.
More to come..........so stayed tuned.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Add a Little Dazzle Challenge #62 - Anything Goes or Chocolate Brown/Deep Red
2. Verve - February Inspiration Challenge - Vivacious Valentine
3. Tombow Valentine's Day Challenge
4. Dreamweaver Stencils - Frilly and Fabulous
5. My Craft Creations New Challenge - 2/2-14/2 2015 - Anything Goes