"My cat does not talk as respectfully to me as I do to her."-------Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette
I am here with a super-fun card for this week's Unity Friends with Flair. I received this sentiment in a Unity grab bag some time ago and it sat unused in my stash. It didn't really seem like something I would put on a card. I didn't have a clue how to use it.......
........I came up with the idea of putting it with a CAT!!!! lol......
I just got this brand-new Paper Smooches - Feline Friends, and couldn't wait to use it!!! (THANKS, PS!!!) I used patterned papers from the DCWV Pet Stack, which I inked with Distress Inks - Walnut Stain and Barn Door. I stamped the kitty and the sentiment in brown and heat embossed with clear powder. Love the little guy with the googly eyes that look a bit worried and confused!! lol... I even like how the ink doesn't quite give full coverage and so the tummy is lighter than the rest of the kitty.
A bit of thrift store burlap ribbon and some baker's twine (with one tail left long for kitty to play with!) finished this card off nicely. I LOVE how it turned out!!!! Hope you do, too!!!
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!!!
1. Unity - Friends with Flair Link-Up 3-20
2. MFP Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge #253 - Use 4 offset layers
3. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Lions and Lambs, Oh My! - Any Animal
4. DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge #152 - Anything Goes (alt. Thank You)
5. 4 Crafty Chicks #238 - Inspirational Photo