Friday, June 26, 2015
Air Mail Birthday Card
I am here with a fun masculine card using a vintage-look airmail sticker.....perfect for this birthday card that I will be mailing. :) I had this emboss-resist starry background in my reject pile on my craft table. It hadn't turned out like I wanted for a different project a week or two ago, but I knew it would come in handy sometime soon!
My card is fairly self-explanatory, so I will just give you my supply list and make this post super-short!
Supplies used include the following:
Art Anthology - Twilight Stencil
Distress Ink - Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot
Embossing Powder-Translucent Sahara (Lost track of orig jar and can't remember what brand it is! Eeek!)
Sizzix - Circles, Scallop
My Favorite Things - Blueprints 7 die set
Waffle Flower - On My Mark stamp set
Versafine Ink - Majestic Blue
Darice - Diagonal Stripe Background
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you stay cool in the heat!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Frosted Designs Friday Challenge - Summertime Blues (the starry blue sky reminds me of summer!)
2. Cards in Envy - Red, White, and Blue Challenge
3. The Paper Girls Challenge - Happy Birthday
4. DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge #159 - Red, White, and Blue
5. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
6. The Male Room Challenge #13 - Up in the Air (No Birds)
7. DRS Designs Challenge #180 - Oh, My Stars!!!