Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Sand Dollar Card
I am here with another white on kraft card for the MFP Speedy Fox and Friends challenge. I am just loving this fabulous color combination!! This time I went with a masculine and slightly nautical look adding red, white, and blue to accompany the focal panel.
I used my Mark's Finest Papers Sand Dollar Mini stamp set and heat-embossed with WOW! Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White Regular. The white mat is dry embossed with my Darice - Diagonal Stripe Background folder. I tied it with some baker's twine and mounted on a royal blue card base. I stayed with a simple, classic style for this card....which I think gives it more of an open beach-like look.
Hope you are having a wonderful week!!! Thank you for visiting and for leaving your lovely comments.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Mark's Finest Papers Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge #267 - White on Kraft
2. DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge #158 "For a Man or Boy"
3. Inspired by Stamping - IBSIC #95 - Use String
4. Wow! Embossing Powder June Challenge - Summer
5. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
6. Frosted Designs Friday Challenge - Summertime Blues