“It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity.”
I am here with my second and final entry for the Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.
Remember that I have two giveaways going on right now. Details are below!!
|Freddy, my new rooster.|
This card was a challenge for me since I am a novice at sponging, but I like how it turned out. I am on the eastern side of my time zone, so the sun comes up VERY early in summer. Freddy starts crowing pretty early to tell me it is time for coffee! :)
My rooster is stamped with Onyx Black Tsukineko - Versafine Ink, and heat embossed with clear powder. I considered adding in some grass, but decided to go very plain to let the sunrise and my rooster take center stage. I printed out my own sentiment since I didn't have one I liked for this card.
NOW FOR THE GIVEAWAY INFO........
I have a GIVEAWAY currently going on to celebrate last weekend's Watercolor Hop AND this Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.....and today is the LAST day to enter!!!!
|You could win this stamp!!!!|
Here's how to enter my GIVEAWAY:
1. Comment on this or ANY of my Watercolor Hop or Coffee Lover Hop posts by 11:59 pm PDT Friday, June 12, 2015.
2. Please leave your email address with your comment. If I do not have a way to contact you, I will select a different winner. I would be so sad for you to miss out!!
3. I will announce the winner on Saturday, June 13th.
I also have a SECOND giveaway going on....but you have to go to THIS POST to enter it. It also ends today!!! Eeeek!!! Better hurry!!! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you have a lovely weekend!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
2. Inspired by Stamping - IBSIC - 94 I used the color palette.
3. Unruly Paper Arts - June Art Quest 2 - The Great Outdoors
4. Little Red Wagon Challenge #293 - Old MacDonald Had A Farm
5. DL.Art June Linky Challenge - Anything Goes