Saturday, December 19, 2015
Retro Christmas Card
I am here with a quick card I didn't get a chance to post yet. I made this with leftover things from my cards here and here.
This card features a layered embossed background using DCWV scraps and my Darice - Interlocking Circles folder, an Echo Park journaling card, and some wonderful 3-D Christmas stickers with the fun little VW bug from my past, I mean my stash. I added a tiny "pinch" of baker's twine for the smoke curling from the chimney. LOVE!!!
I will figure out who won my mystery prize on the Coffee Lovers Hop and try to get that posted tomorrow.
I am still baking cookies and getting cards ready to mail. Not sure how Christmas manages to sneak up on me so cleverly each year. What would I do if it fell in March or something?????? lol...
Hope your homes are bright and merry and your friends and families are gathering around. We have a fresh blanket of snow and more on the way. White Christmas, here we come... I LOVE Idaho!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. The Male Room Challenge #25 - Christmas or Seasonal Greetings
2. Pixie's Snippets Playground - Weeks #208/209 - Use Snippets
3. Amusing Challenge - Happy Holidays
4. Amusing Challenge - Anything Goes
5. DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge #170 - Use Red/Green or Blue/White alt. Thank You
6. Cards in Envy - December Challenge - Very Vintage Christmas Card
7. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Just A Pinch of..... Bakers Twine
8. Simon Says Stamp - Work it Wednesday November Challenge - Holiday Cards
9. Choux Choux Challenge #2 - Christmas/Winter
10. Craftin Desert Divas Craft it Up Link it Up Christmas Linky