I am here with a sweet pastel Easter card to help get us in the mood for spring. Easter is early this year on March 27th! (That means we will probably have snow on Easter morning here in Idaho, but I don't mind. Easter sunrise services are very beautiful with snow either falling or on the ground!) It will be here before we know it!
I used one of my favorite techniques on this card: layered embossing. I glued these pretty floral and gingham scraps onto cardstock and then dry embossed with my Darice - Floral and Butterfly Background folder.
NOTE: I am very pleased to mention that Crop Stop carries a ton of gorgeous Darice embossing folders...in addition to many other brands. You will want to check them out. I noticed several patterns that are hard to find! I am using the CS link for the folder I used for today's project in my Product Links page.
I kept this card very simple by using only a small sentiment (from a discontinued Clear Stamps set) stamped with Versafine ink in Smokey Gray and then adding some sparkly jeweled flowers. I like the pretty uncluttered look.
Thank you for your kind words about my projects. Your visits and meaningful comments make my day. I hope you are getting ready to have a great weekend!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. DRS Designs Challenge #214 - Inspired by Color Use some or all of the colors.
2. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #220 - Anything Goes Family Friendly
3. Pixie's Snippets Playground Week #216 - Use Snippets
4. Crop Stop Linky Party #13 - Anything Goes (used a Darice embossing folder)
5. Great Impressions February Challenge - Let's Celebrate!