I still have my valentine supplies out, so I am sharing a quick Happy Valentine's Day card I made. I actually like making cards after the holiday (when there is no pressure) for having on hand for the next year. Seems like I am always in a time crunch and it is such a relief to open my storage box for a particular occasion and find some ready-to-use cards already in there! Yay!
For this card, I used an adorable Great Impressions kitty stamp (#E860S) which sadly seems to be discontinued. I stamped with Versafine ink in Smokey Gray and heat embossed with clear powder. Next, I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with my My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Square STAX die set. I added some sweet puffy heart trim that my crafty friend, Karen L., sent to me a long time ago. It's a super-simple card, but I really like how it turned out. Hope you do, too. I might have to make a few more of these while I still have my things out!
Have a great week!!!
1. Double D Challenges - Red and White
2. Great Impressions February Challenge - Let's Celebrate! (Hey, I am STILL celebrating Valentine's Day!!! Aren't you???)
3. Crop Stop Linky Party #13 - Anything Goes (Used MFT Die-Namics Dies)
4. Penny Black at All Sorts February Challenge - Anything Goes with Stamp and Die
5. Southern Ridge Trading Company February Challenge - Anything Love
6. Addicted to Stamps Challenge #120 - Die Cuts
7. SUYP - Cats Only Challenge #3- Kitty Love
8. Die Cut Divas February Challenge - Love, Marriage, Anniversary