I am back with Post #7 for my big 11-Post Blog Blitz where I made 11 cards using the Viva La Verve Sketch 2. I have a giveaway going on during this Blog Blitz so take a look at THIS POST for details. Comment on any or all of my eleven Blog Blitz posts answering the question(s) for each post to be entered.
Here's the sketch that I used for these eleven cards that I am showing you in this Blog Blitz:
On goes the saga.....
I liked the blue and orange combination in my previous card, but noticed the piece of floral scrap also had lavender in it. Since I had enough scraps to make another card.....and since this big Sketch-travaganza was all about using up old things and trying new combinations, I was emboldened to make this one with lavender and orange. What a combo, huh? I don't think I have ever combined those two for the main colors on a card before.....(There might be a good reason for that!!! lol.....)......but I did it and my twisted brain really likes the springy way it turned out!! (Go figure....)
Supplies used include:
Verve - Scripture Medley 2 stamp set
Distress Ink in Dusty Concord
Now for the Question for Post #7:
Have you used any unusual color combinations lately?
That's all for now. Be sure to answer the questions on each of my Blog Blitz posts by 11:59 pm April 30, 2016 for lots of entries into my big Blog Blitz Giveaway! See you next post!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Viva La Verve Sketch Challenge - April Sketch #2
2. Crop Stop Linky Party #15 - Anything Goes Using Brand CS Carries (I used a Distress Ink)
3. Double D Challenge - April Showers Bring May Flowers
4. Countryview April Challenge - Spring
5. Little Claire's Designs Monthly Challenge #68 - Spring Colours
6. Southern Ridge Trading Co April Challenge - Anything Spring
7. DL.Art April Linky Challenge - Anything Goes