I managed to make another card for the Winnie & Walter Share the Love Week Challenges where we are invited to make cards inspired by the wonderful design team creations.
The designers used Winnie & Walter and Pinkfresh Studio Felicity products, but that wasn't required for us to participate.
I was inspired by two different cards this time.
First is Gayatri's card on this post. I love the white embossing on the vellum. I knew I wanted to do that on my card, too.
Here is Gayatri's beautiful card. --->
The other card that inspired me was one by Kate on this post. I absolutely adore the colors she used.
<------Here is Kate's fabulous card.
So, here's my take:
Since I can't bring myself to toss out my scraps, I was tickled to be able to use the partial sun on this card. The other part was used several weeks ago in this card. [Hey, it didn't even have to sit in my stash for a year. Maybe I am improving!! :) ]
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Square STAX die set
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Sunny Skies die
Verve - New Mercies stamp set
WOW! Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White Regular
Sparkly Blue Embossing Powder
Lots of DCWV and Core'dinations scraps from my stash
Thank you so much for stopping by today. It is a lovely day in Idaho and I hope it is in your area, too.
1. Winnie & Walter Share the Love Week Challenge - Day 4
2. Winnie & Walter Share the Love Week Challenge - Day 5
3. Mojo Monday #442 - Sketch (I flipped the Mojo Monday sketch upside down and backwards for this card. Don't get dizzy! lol....)
4. Hiding In My Craft Room #246 - Super Scraps Saturday
5. Little Scrap Pieces Show-it-Off Saturday Linky Party
6. Pixie's Snippets Playground Week 224 - Use Snippets
7. Die Cut Divas Welcome to April - Any April theme plus dies or embossing folders
8. Word Art Wednesday Weeks 224-225 - Anything Goes Family Friendly
9. DL.Art April Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
10. One Crazy Stamper April Challenge - Anything Goes
11. SSS Work it Wednesday March Challenge: Use Pastels
12. Take the Challenge with Mou: Something New or Young
13. Crop Stop Linky Party #14 - Anything Goes using product sold by CS (I used My Favorite Things dies)
14. Wow Embossing April Challenge: Anything Goes, Use Heat Embossing