Everyone at church is so excited that our pastor and his wife are expecting their first baby! I wanted to make a special congratulatory card for them. I used a sweet thrift store stamp that says:
"God's most beautiful thoughts bloom into children."
I wanted to use this adorable teddy bear confetti, so a shaker seemed the way to go. :)
I also did a little bit of dressing up the inside, but nothing too fancy. I discovered with these last two cards that decorating the inside of my cards is a great way to use more scraps!!! Yay!!
Other supplies used include:
Sizzix - Circles, Scallop
Congratulations stamp from my stash
Ranger - Archival Ink (Wendy Vecchi Designer Series) in Forget-Me-Not
Scraps from my stash
Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments make my day!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Wow! Embossing Powder May Challenge - Anything Goes with Heat Embossing or Wow! Product
2. Penny Black at All Sorts May Challenge - Anything Goes (must stamp focal, no digis)
3. DL.Art May Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
4. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #230-231- Anything Goes Family Friendly
5. Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge #57 - Congratulations