Wednesday, August 31, 2016

NBUS #7 - Catitude in Yellow and Green



Hi, Friends.....

I am here with a kitty card I made with some super-fun NBUS swirly patterned cat stamps from my Inkadinkadoo - Catitude stamp set .  My dear cat-loving daughter's 30th birthday was yesterday, so this one went to her with a birthday greeting inside.  I had a lot of fun stamping and heat embossing this image, so you will be seeing more of them in the coming weeks!  :)


My background on the focal panel is a colorful piece from my leftover Easter egg dye backgrounds with added splatters of various Dylusion ink sprays.  :)  I used a lot of different scraps on this card, including the orange burlap paper.  So great to use bits and pieces from my scrap bags!!

Supplies used on this card include:
DCWV scraps
Dylusions Ink Spray
Prima flowers
Hero Arts flower rhinestones
Versafine Ink in Olympia Green
Clear embossing powder



Hope you liked this fun card.  These stamps had been sitting completely unused in my cat box. (NO, you joker, not in the litterbox!......in my plastic box of cat stamps!!.....THAT cat box!   lol.....)  So I am linking this up in Darnell's NBUS #7, where you are invited to use some "Never Before Used Schtuff".  Heaven knows I have a lot of that!!!




Hope you like my card and I hope you will join the fun over at Darnell's NBUS #7 Challenge!  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Darnell's NBUS #7 - Never Before Used Schtuff
2. SUYP Cats Only Challenge #9 - Furrything Goes
3. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #30 - AG
4. Amusing Challenge #35 - Anything Goes
5.
Little Red Wagon Challenge #357 - Let's Get Inky

15 comments:

  1. That is really bright and gorgeous Janis. I love that kitty stamp. :-)
    I have added your Blog Hop badge to my Cats Challenge and my personal Blog. I really enjoyed it last year and can't wait !! :-D

    Hugz

    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this card Janis. It's really pretty and happy. I have that stamp set and used that lovely image some time ago as a good luck card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layers Janis lovely colors .Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found you through SUYP. Love your card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card for your daughter Jan!! I love the colors and the pretty kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun card, Janis. I'm sure your daughter loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how adorable!! I love that little cat and the yellow dyed paper is just fabulous. Your layering with the pattern papers, flowers and burlap look fantastic. Your daughter is going to love this!! Thank you for the kind comments on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and bright card, Janis. I love colour and this is great. I had to laugh though when I saw 'NBUS'. It reminded me of my own cat loving daughter who has a cat named Nimbus! LOL (He's one spoiled cat!) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love the sentiment! :)Thanks for playing along with the girlfriends at Little Red Wagon this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card!!! I have that stamp and it makes me want to use it! I like the colors and layout you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Back admiring your cards after a quick trip out to take care of the grandgirls and really loving the fun cat stamp (of course), the cheery citrus colors, and that hilarious cat meme! All I can think of is is that dance scene in Westside story...only with cats! This cat has so much sass, and I'm sure it was a big birthday hit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great catitude card, Janis, which I'm sure your daughter will treasure! Good job using your NBUS and good job using those snippets of paper rejuvenated with my fun splatters! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge! I hope you're enjoying the long weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. ha! i love your meme :) and your bright and fun card!!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis