I try to give each couple at our small church an anniversary card, so here's one that I made to have on hand. I am entering this in the Mark's Finest Papers Anything Goes challenge this week. I used my Mark's Finest Papers - Lily of the Valley stamp set with this sweet sentiment that I think is appropriate for either a wedding or an anniversary card. I stamped it with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it in a sparkly sky blue on a scrap of vellum.
|The butterfly is actually a bright metallic emerald green color, not nearly as dark as what the camera saw!|
I used a layered embossed background I'd had lying around in my stash for awhile. The fancy floral journaling card piece is fussy cut from the DCWV Solstice stack and glued onto a scrap of patterned cardstock. Then I dry embossed it with my Darice - Flowers and Vines Pattern folder. I very lightly inked some of the embossed pattern to make the texture more visible with Distress Ink in Antique Linen. I finished it all up with some pretty thrift store lace, a butterfly, some loops of ribbon, and Prima flowers. It's hard to see in the photo, but there is a lot of sparkle on this card. In addition to the embossing, the journaling card and the flowers are glittery, too.
Hope you enjoyed this card. I always love it when I can use something like a background that has been in my stash for some time!! What have you uncovered and used recently?????
Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week is going well.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Mark's Finest Papers Challenge #31 - Anything Goes
2. Wow! Embossing Powder August Challenge - Flowers
3. The Artistic Stamper August Creative Challenge - AG
4. SRTC August Challenge - AG
5. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Celebrate
6. Pixie's Snippets Playground Week #240 - Use Snippets
7. Live and love Crafts Challenge #50 - Happy Birthday/Anniversary
8. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper August Challenge
9. DL.Art August Linky Challenge - AG
10. DL. Art Thankful Thursday Challenge #185 - AG