Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Happy Birthday in Lavender and Pink
I am here with another card for the this month's Viva la Verve Sketch challenge, again using the Sketch #1.
Here's what I came up with this time, using my Inspired by Stamping - Graceful Hydrangea stamp set (sadly, it is discontinued). The sentiment is stamped with Versafine Ink in Imperial Purple and the pastel image behind it is stamped with Distress Ink in Victorian Velvet. The square is die cut using My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Square STAX die set.
Do you like the papers I used? One is a scrap of lavender Core'dinations cardstock dry embossed with my Darice - Flowers and Vines Pattern folder. The pink piece is actually a repurposed scrap from a beautiful envelope that once held a store-bought card from a friend. Way too pretty to toss!! I adore the colors and the gleam of the foiling! The flowers are Prima and Petaloo. The snippet of lace and the sparkly rhinestone are from my stash.
Hope you enjoyed this pretty birthday card. I very much appreciate your visits and your sweet comments!!! Hope you are having a lovely week.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Pixie's Snippets Playground Week #257 - Use Snippets
2. Viva la Verve Sketch Challenge - November
3. Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November Challenge - Anything Goes using Patterned Paper
4. Crafty Friends Challenge #45 - Use Flowers
5. Aud Sentiments Challenge #169 - Anything Goes + Sentiment
6. Mod Squad Challenge - Sparkle it Up
7. Crop Stop Linky Party #22 - Anything Goes use a brand CS carries (I used My Favorite Things dies and Distress Ink)
8. Love to Scrap Challenge #90 - Anything Goes