After I made the card using the Mojo Monday sketch on Sunday, I was so impressed with how many scraps I was able to use that I got super-inspired to make more Thanksgiving cards.......12 more!!! Yikes!!! It was great. I pulled out a bunch of scraps in coordinating colors and then I watched "The Crown" series on Netflix while I die cut and die cut and die cut! :) Here's one of my favorites of the bunch.
I wanted also to show you the simple inside treatment that used up even more scraps!!! Yay!!!
And here are all 12 of them crowded inside the little cubbyhole of my bookshelf that I use for my photography.
Other supplies used include:
A Creative Journey with Melissa - Fall and Winter Holiday Sentiments stamp set
Versafine Ink - Onyx Black
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Square STAX die set
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Oval STAX die set
LDRS - Gilded Oval Labels die set
Leaf from Dollar Store with glitter glue rubbed on for shimmer
Sentiment stamps used inside the cards from my stash
TRUE CONFESSION TIME:
I also made envelopes for each of these (I didn't take a photo...sorry) with papers from an ancient autumn print DCWV stack. I have a confession to make: using things from my stash can be a struggle. For some weird obsessive reason, even as I was cutting into the very, very old 12x12 papers for making envelopes, I was thinking...."I should save a sheet of this pretty print for some time when I need a larger piece than I am left with after this envelope." Whaaaaa-aaaaat am I thinking????? This stack is utterly prehistoric, friends!!!
I even had trouble finding a photo of it on Pinterest, but finally did locate one. Do any of you remember this one? Or....(perish the thought) have it still on your shelf????? Well I do...and still haven't used it up! Ha. And that doesn't even include miscellaneous sheets and scraps from it that are in my different seasonal boxes (Thanksgiving, Halloween, etc) I am sick, I tell ya.......SICK!!! And dare I mention that this is merely my oldest autumn stack from DCWV that is sitting on my shelf? Glancing up at my autumn section, I count partials of 9 or 10 others. So now do you see why I am tickled to use up scraps and old stash??? Ha!
Hope you enjoyed the little peek into my OCD (obsessive crafting disorder) life....and liked seeing my cards! :) I know Thanksgiving is past for my Canadian friends, but each of us can be thankful for the blessings we have received every day!! I know I personally have many, many things I am thankful to the Lord for......including each of you, my dear readers and friends!!
Thank you for the honor of entering these cards in the following challenges:
1. Pixie's Snippets Playground Week #255 - Anything Goes Using Snippets
2. DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge #192 - Thanksgiving
3. Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November Challenge - Anything Goes using Patterned Paper
4. Word Art Wednesday Challenge Weeks 256-257 - Anything Goes Family Friendly
5. Little Scrap Pieces - Show it off Saturday Linky Party
6. The Artistic Stamper November Challenge - Autumnal
7. DL.Art November Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
8. Die Cutting Divas Challenge #292 - Thanksgiving
9. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Thanks/Thanksgiving
10. Crafty Calendar November Challenge - Autumn Colors
11. Dragonfly Dreams - Autumnal Colors
12. Dragonfly Journeys Challenge #79 - Thankful Heart
13. Great Impressions November Challenge - Anything Goes