Wednesday, November 2, 2016

WINNERS from 2016 CAT LOVERS HOP!!!!



Hi, Cat Person Friends!!  :)  .....

I am here with the humongous list of winners from the 2016 Cat Lovers Hop.  Didn't we have a great time????  I am thrilled with the participation....so many fabulous projects to see and wonderful comments to read.  I especially enjoyed seeing and hearing tales about your own kitties!!!  

I also appreciate each of our AMAZING sponsors!!!  They were soooooo generous with their prizes!!!  Many thanks to each of them!

I'm going to get right to all the randomly drawn winners because I know you won't read anything else on this post!!!  lol...  I sooooooo wish I had prizes for everyone!! 

First from my Spread the Word post, the winner of the Stampendous - Cattus Librum stamp is:  Elizabeth

Now for the Daily Game Winners, each winning one of Ike's Art - Fleaz Navidad images:
Day 1:  "It Wasn't Me" -  D. Ann
Day 2:  "I LUV My Teddy" -  Katie O
Day 3:  "Carol Cats" -  Karen Ladd 
Day 4:  "Ai Haz Mizzletowz" -  Sue LD
Day 5:  "Waiting For Santa" -  Mandysea

Now for the big set of winners from the other fabulous sponsors:

1.  The Art Impressions - Cat Stackers stamp
The winner is:  IKE

2.  From CatLadyBox - a CRAZY CatLadyBox
The winner is: Carole 

3.   From Crafty Saver - a Ken Oliver Colourful Cat Stencil
The winner is:  D.Ann 

4.  Graphic 45 - A surprise box of products
The winner is:  Karen Ladd 

5.  JessicaLynnOriginal - The Love Of A Cat clear stamp set
The winner is:  Michele Henderson 

6.   K&K Woodworking - 6" Wooden Bow Maker Gadget 
The winner is:  Princess Judy Palmer  

7.  Knitty Kitty - 3 Digital kitty stamps of the winner's choice!
The winner is:  Chan 

8. MHK Designs - Purr-fect Digi stamp set and Digital paper pack of winner's choice
The winner is:  Andrea W  

9.  Neat & Tangled - Purrrfect stamp set
The winner is:  Fiki 

10. Neat & Tangled - Kitty's Favorite Things stamp set!!
The winner is:  Rebecca Y 

11. Newton's Nook - $20 Gift Voucher
The winner is:  Tee at Altered Paper 

12.  Sweet 'n Sassy - $15 Gift Voucher for their online store
The winner is:  Sue LD

13. Taylored Expressions - Sack-It Kitty die set
The winner is:  Viki B 

14.  Unity Stamp Co. - surprise prize #1
The winner is:  2am Scrapper 

15.  Unity Stamp Co. - surprise prize #2
The winner is:  Leigh S-B 

16.  Waffle Flower - Welcome Spring stamp set
The winner is:  KT Fit Kitty

CONGRATULATIONS TO EACH OF YOU!!!


Instructions for WINNERS:
1. Please email me: jwoolbright at gmail dot com.
2. Please put these words in your subject line: "WINNER 2016 Cat Lovers Hop" and tell me in your email which prize you won.
3. If you are winning a physical prize (not digital) please include your snail mail info.
4. I am hoping not to have to track any of you down.....so please contact me by Friday, Nov. 4, 2016.  (Thanks, Viki, for pointing my wrong date out to me!!!  lol...)

Thank you, again, for participating in the 2016 Cat Lovers Hop and for making this so much fun for ALL of us!!


<3
Janis            

23 comments:

  1. haha I'm the cat person! I do that :D
    congrats to all winners!
    I'm very happy to see my friends names as winners!
    but when I saw mine I was thrilled!
    Thank you so much!
    thank you very much for organizing this amazing cat lovers blog hop!
    I love it!
    Love to see what other cat lovers people had made.
    And I always meet nice people.
    will mail you soon.
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, Janis! I can't believe it - I won the exact prize I was hoping for! I am very EXCITED!!!!! This is WONDERFUL! THANK YOU!!!! I am also VERY happy to see my friends' names as winners too! Congratulations to everyone!!!

    I had a blast at the hop - it was so much fun! I thought this hop was even better than last year, if that's possible! Cats, cats, cats, it's a dream come true for me - I so enjoyed everyone's cat cards and projects - and I got tons of ideas and inspiration for future projects! Thank you so much, Janis, I know these hops take a lot of planning, organizing, long hours, and just plain hard work, so THANK YOU! Your efforts are very much appreciated! I hope you are finally getting some sleep! I will send you an email shortly!

    THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hop Janis. Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Janis! I am really excited and will be adding to my little cat stamp collection!I had a blast with this hop! So many beautiful cats to see real and handcrafted! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for organizing such a fun hop! I'm super happy and grateful to win one of the prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just as excited as cat in catnip right about now and am thrilled to be one of the winners. This hop was so much fun, and the best part was sharing all of our cat crafts and stories. Now my problem is that I can't stop designing cat cards in my mind after all that inspiration. Looks like I may have to go with a Christmas Kitty theme for the holidays now. Thank you to the sponsors for all the giveaways, and to you Janis for putting this all together. I hope you were as excited as we were to see all the participation this year and that you can take the next week or so to breathe deeply and pet your own sweet cats as you decompress!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners! Great blog hop :) had fun making cards for it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness THANK YOU very much. I am very excited to be a winner and I so enjoyed your Hop again this year.
    Congrats to all the other winners.

    Mega hugz

    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all the lucky winners and thank you for this amazing and funny blog hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh...I'm so thrilled to be one of the lucky winners! Congrats to all the other winners too - the sponsors were so very generous. Hope you can rest and relax a little now Janis - it must have been exhausting organising this event, but well worth it! Everyone had fun - you did an amazing job! Mwah! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all the winners. What a great Hop! Can't wait 'til next year. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for selecting me as a winner! I am really thrilled! I wanted to let you know too that on Thursday (tomorrow) at some point, I will be announcing the winner of the Christmas Kitty Pocket Letter prize pack from my blog, Crimson Owl Creations! So there is at least one more prize to give away! Thanks for organizing a great hop!
    Take care!
    Michele
    Crimson Owl Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to all my crafty cat loving friends! I'm doing a happy dance, too! Only 51 weeks to go til we play again!!! Thanks, again, Janis, for all your hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to all my crafty cat loving friends! I'm doing a happy dance, too! Only 51 weeks to go til we play again!!! Thanks, again, Janis, for all your hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Janis for putting this fun cat lovers hop on again. Congrats to all the lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to all of your winners Janis. You had some amazing sponsors and prizes and I am sorry I had to sit this one out.
    (In mid Aug. we found out my Dad had 2 months left and had spent the past 5 weeks in hosp. Sadly he passed last Sat.)
    I am now trying to catch up on my emails from the blogs I follow as it takes my mind off of things. Hopefully I catch the next one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very, very sorry, Teresa. :( My prayers for you and your family during this difficult time. Hugs to you.

      <3
      Janis

      Delete
  17. Congratulations ti all the winners!! I love this hop and I hope to be able to play in each one. A HUGE thank you to all the sponsors and to Janis for doing all the hard work :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to all the winners, this was again another GREAT hop!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards everyone! Congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis