|This is a photo I found, but it reminds me of our Mistoffelees in the snow. With his thick wooly fur, he is completely oblivious to the snowflakes adorning his black fluffy coat.|
I'm here with a Christmas card to put in my stash for next holiday season. This is one that I had been wanting to make for quite some time. I had the embossed tree, the embossed red piece, and the text papers all together in a bag to put together, and finally snagged the opportunity. Yay! I love how it turned out!!
Supplies used include:
Darice - Christmas Tree embossing folder
Darice - Diagonal Stripe Background embossing folder
Text paper from Echo Park
Sparkle white embossing powder
Distress Ink in Walnut Stain (inked edges of panels and gently sponged over tree to tone down the bright white)
Black rhinestones from my crafty friend Karen Ladd <3
I kept it sentiment-free to follow the optional twist over at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Card Challenge. Previously, I hadn't paid too much attention to Christmas card challenges during the off-season. This year, however, I am enjoying making holiday cards that I didn't get a chance to finish during the hectic time before Christmas.
Hope you enjoyed this fun and simple card! Thank you for stopping by!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #318 - Anything Goes Christmas w/ opt twist of No Sentiment
2. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
3. Allsorts Week #400 - Let's Celebrate
4. HIMCR #286 - Any Holiday
5. DL.Art January Linky Challenge
6. Crop Stop January Linky Party #24 - Anything Goes use prod CS sells
(I used Distress Ink and Darice embossing folders.)
7. DL.Art Thankful Thursday #197 - Anything Goes
8. Little Scrap Pieces - Show it Off Saturday Linky Party
9. Fussy and Fancy Challenge #179 - Angels/Fairies or Winter