|Sweet sleepy kitty smile!!!|
I am here to share my entry in the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. This is the last day to enter, but I really wanted to squeak in with one. Here's the sketch by the lovely Julee Tilman that was provided. Looks perfect for scraps.....so I pulled out my newly sorted blue-green bag of scraps and chose some I liked together. I inked around the edges of each piece with Distress Ink in Gathered Twigs.
|The sentiment is a little bit hard to read: "Smile and leave a little sparkle wherever you go."|
I really love the subdued colors of this pretty card with the sparkly embossing. Hope you have enjoyed it, too!!! Thank you for stopping by and leaving your nice comments.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #478
2. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Start Afresh (open something never before used)
3. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - New Something
4. Pixie's Snippets Playground Week 263/264 - Use Snippets
5. Crop Stop December Challenge - AG - use a product CS sells) (I used Distress Inks)
6. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper January Challenge - Use Patterned Paper
7. Little Scrap Pieces Show-it-Off Saturday
8. Word Art Wednesday Weeks 264-265 - AG with Family Friendly Sentiment
9. DL.Art January Linky Challenge
10. Penny Black at All Sorts January Challenge - Anything Goes (must stamp focal)