|Not sure why no option listed for Married with 15+ cats...... :)|
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!
I'm having a PARTY and YOU are INVITED!!
Be sure to join in my "virtual" Birthday Party and enter my GIVEAWAY!!
Imagine you live near me and pick out a gift (limit $15) to bring to the Party for me.
Leave a comment on MY BD POST telling me about the "gift" you "brought".
Party doors close on Mon. March 6, 2017 at 11:59 pm PST.
A randomly-drawn party guest will receive a door prize!
I am here with one more card for this evening that I made for the big Winnie & Walter - 3rd Birthday Bash celebration over on their blog!!! Not only do they have a GIGANTIC giveaway, but they have 10 different challenges that you can play along with.....including a chance at a big Guest Star slot, if you participate with at least 4 different cards starring their products!! (See their blog post for details on that.) Winnie & Walter challenges are among my favorites anywhere in the papercrafting blogosphere. I hope you will join me in wishing Shay and everyone at W&W a Happy 3rd Birthday and play along with the challenges!!!
This is much more CAS than my usual style, but I like the wide open space with the little birdie from the Winnie & Walter - LS Exclusives: So Tweet with Evelin T Designs stamp set and cut with the corresponding Winnie & Walter - LS Exclusives: So Tweet with Evelin T Designs die set. I used a Distress Ink smooshed background in spring pastels that I am pleasantly surprised shows up in the photograph. (I wasn't sure that it would be visible against the bright colors of the rest of the card!! lol...)
The little fellow's balloon is from the same So Tweet stamp set. The sentiment is from the Winnie & Walter - Sketchy Thoughts stamp set and barely fits inside the balloon, but I think it looks okay, anyway. What do you think? I colored the birdie and his balloon with Distress Markers and Distress Inks with my waterbrush. I die cut my layered panels with my go-to Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set and Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set. (LOVE those Essential series die sets!!!) Lastly, I attached a few sequins to add some sparkle and fun.
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me so many sweet comments! They mean a lot to me!! I hope to see you at my Virtual Birthday Party and also over at the Winnie & Walter - 3rd Birthday Bash celebration. Have a great rest of the week!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter - Three Challenge with Shay (My sequins are in groups of three.)
2. Winnie & Walter - Ink Smooshing Challenge with Heather H.
3. Winnie & Walter - Cute Critter Challenge with Gayatri
4. Winnie & Walter - Sequins Challenge with Kate
5. Winnie & Walter - Bright Colours with Lydia
6. Winnie & Walter - Mood Board Challenge with Heather P (I was inspired by the spring colors and the nature theme.)
7. Cuttlebug Mania - It's a Zoo Out There (must use a manual die cut/embossing machine)
8. Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #332 - Things with Wings
9. CARDZ TV - Anything Goes Designers Challenge #3
10. AAA Cards - CAS Game #84 - Watercolor