Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Big Congrats - Winnie & Walter
I am back with another quick break from my string of coffee-themed cards that I have been posting.
(As I mentioned before, I got so inspired that I made a whole pile of cards and now am trying to work on getting them blogged!!)
Right now I want to share a fun anniversary card I made for the Winnie & Walter March Color Challenge with Heather H. Don't you just love this color palette and that wonderful spring inspiration photo??!!!
I used the adorable elephants from the Winnie & Walter - Big Hugs with Evelin T Designs stamp and die sets and colored them with my Spectrum Noirs. My sentiment is from the Winnie & Walter - Sketchy Thoughts stamp set.
I die cut a heart (with the solid heart die from Serendipity - Heart Scroll set) from a layered background I had made from scraps and dry embossed with my Sizzix - Stampin' Up Arrows folder. My scalloped panels are die cut with my Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set.
Thank you so much for wading through all my posts!! See what I mean about the cardmaking frenzy I was in? lol.... I appreciate you stopping by and leaving your nice comments!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter March Color Challenge with Heather H.
2. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use more than one die or punch
3. Penny Black at All Sorts March Challenge - Anything Goes (must stamp focal)
4. Cardz-TV Designer's Challenge #5 - Anything Goes
5. Craft Stamper March TIMI Challenge - Anything Goes must stamp