I am here to share a fun card I made especially for a couple of challenges:
1. Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday Challenge Week 169 - This is a last-minute (almost literally!!) entry into this fun challenge.On Mondays, we are given a vintage magazine cover to inspire us. This week we can draw inspiration from any part of the cover. I chose the swanky lady and the "horns".
2. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday. This is in honor of their Wednesday Challenge's 8th Birthday!! They have EIGHT prizes up for grabs this week, so be sure to join in.
Here's what I made:
For my card, I used a classy vintage woman from the Graphic 45 Times Nouveau collection. Instead of "horns", I used my Memory Box - Gwyneth Flourish with lots of tendrils and a piece of the rose gold cardstock from my DCWV Mercury Glass Stack . LOVE!! My sentiment is from the Altenew - Label Love stamp set and stamped in Versafine - Majestic Blue ink. The patterned paper is a scrap from my stash. I inked the edges of my panels with Distress Ink in Walnut Stain.
That's all for now. Thank you for stopping by. I especially appreciate all your kind words on my recent guest designer cards!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday Challenge Week 169
2. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday
3. Bizzy Bec's April Challenge - Anything Goes