I always chuckle when I see memes with cats and TP because I have (at least) one who loves to claw at the rolls, too. I don't know which one(s) it is or when he does it, but I find it torn up all the time. I suspect SkippyJon! Here is a shot I just took of some of his handiwork:
You'd think eventually we'd get smart and keep the TP on a shelf that they can't easily reach.....but, nooooooooo! Like all tolerant cat-lovers, we just shake our heads and let them keep on destroying our house and all of our belongings! Ha!!!
I am here to share a card with you that I made inspired by several challenges:
1. Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge #75 - Butterfly + R is for Repeat and/or N is for Night Sky (the color). For the "R is for Repeat" portion of this challenge, she asks us simply to repeat an element somewhere on our card. I put sequins on two corners of mine. Night Sky is open for interpretation so I went with a Midnight Blue color. This is a last minute entry into this challenge since it closes in just a few hours.
2. Mojo Monday #491 Sketch Challenge - Julee has given us another fabulous sketch to play with!! Yay!! (Ends April 9)
3. Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge #18 - The Big, The Bold and Extras - I am very excited to see that W&W has another challenge up and going already!! Their Rerun challenges are where they feature a stamp set from the past. The design team members make cards with this older set and Shay asks you to make a card using it, also. If you don't have the set, you can use a different W&W product to make a card inspired by one from the design team. Fun!!! (Ends April 30)
And....Shay even has a giveaway!!!
Comment on the Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge and Giveaway post to have a chance to win this stamp set!! Wow!! Thank you, Shay!!!
4. Darnell's April Fool's Boo-Boo Hop and NBUS #11 - This is a Just For Fun hop where we are asked to link up a card that has a Boo-Boo in it and/or that uses some Never Before Used Schtuff. (Ends April 11)
Here's what I made.......
For my NBUS item, I used my DCWV Mercury Glass Stack. I am soooooooo IN LOVE with this super-shiny marbled cardstock in metallic gold, rose gold, copper, and silver that I had to buy 2 extra pads before I could use any of my first one!!! lol....
(I wasn't planning on this being a boo-boo card, but one of my dies slipped when I was making my cuts and the tip of the leaf next to the flower was cut off. I fixed it with gel pens, but you can still barely see in the photo that the tip is shinier than the matte outline.)
This rose is from my most favorite-est, most beautiful-est, most gorgeous-est of all my die sets from Winnie & Walter (and I have quite a little stack of them!).....their Winnie & Walter - In Bloom: Maggie's Roses Cutaways die set. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! It's not the one I use the most....but every time I use it, the beauty and elegance of the magnificent rose just shines through so brightly!!
This die set just so happens to have the same roses that are in the featured Rerun set: The Big, The Bold and Extras, but Shay had not mentioned this as a "qualifying set" to get creative with so I still based my card on inspiration from one of the designers. I decided to use a blue outline on the rose just as Lydia did in her gorgeous stamped roses here.
Other supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (for the tiny butterflies)
Pilot - Metallic Gold Extra Fine Tip Marker (for markings on butterflies)
Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire (for edges of panels)
Faceted blue rhinestone and large gold sequins from stash
Scraps from my stash for panels. (BONUS: These little butterflies and leaves are small enough to cut from the leftover bits and pieces from other die cuts. Yay!!)
I think that is all for now. Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments make my day!! Please join in these challenges with me, too.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge #75 - Butterfly + R is for Repeat and/or N is for Night Sky
2. Mojo Monday #491 Sketch Challenge
3. Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge #18 - The Big, The Bold and Extras
4. April Fool's Boo-Boo Hop and NBUS #11
5. Simon Says Stamp National Crafting Month Challenge - Anything Goes
6. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
7. Cardz TV Designer's Challenge #6 - Anything Goes
8. Pixie's Snippets Playground Week #275-276 - Use Snippets
9. DL.Art - April Linky Challenge
10. Crafty Hazelnut's April Patterned Paper Challenge