I am back with #4 of my Graphic 45 Card Extravaganza where I went wild with my Graphic 45 Precious Memories collection and made SIX cards!!! I love this collection for making baby cards.....like this one for a brand-new little boy. I made it with a couple of challenges in mind:
1. Winnie & Walter May Color Combo Challenge with Heather H. (ends June 9) - I noticed that the colors in the G45 papers were very similar to the lovely ones in the palette that Heather chose this time. The papers even feature roses along with the babies and mommies....just like in the inspiration photo!
2. Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge #19: Parentville (ends May 31) - The W&W Rerun challenges are where a stamp set from the past is featured. Shay and her design team members make cards with this older set and she challenges us to make a card using it, also. If we don't have the set, we can use a different W&W product to make a card inspired by one from the design team. Fun!!! This month Shay is actually has two stamp sets to rerun:
|W&W Parentville Stamp Set|
|W&W Parentville Extras Stamp Set|
And....Shay even has a giveaway!!!
Comment on the Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge and Giveaway post to have a chance to win BOTH of these stamp sets!!
Wow!! Thank you, Shay!!!
Here's my card......
I don't have either of the W&W Parentville/Extras sets, so I drew inspiration from Kelly's cards where she made beautiful clusters of hearts. You can see her cards HERE. Instead of hearts, I made some sweet clusters of stamped and die-cut stars (from glittery blue scraps...YAY!) and Nuvo drops. (I am still getting the hang of using the drops, so bear with me!!) I think the card turned out super-adorable!!
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (the scalloped rectangle)
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set (the plaid rectangle with straight sides)
Winnie & Walter - Big Bang Confetti Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - Scenery: Big Bang Confetti stamp set
Graphic 45 Precious Memories collection
Sizzix - Fancy Labels die set
Clear Sparkle embossing powder
Distress Ink -Tattered Rose (to ink edges of panels)
Hope you enjoyed this sweet little baby card. It was fun to use the stars from the W&W Big Bang Confetti set! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter May Color Combo Challenge with Heather H.
2. Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge #19: Parentville
3. Not Just Cards Challenge #44 - One for the Boys
4. The Male Room Challenge #60 - Stars
5. CardzTV "Card Crazy Crafters" Anything Goes Challenge #1
6. CardzTV "Mailbox Smiles" Anything Goes Challenge #1
7. DL.Art May Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
8. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Going Dotty
9. Crafty Hazelnut's May Patterned Paper Challenge
10. Crop Stop May Challenge Linky Party #28 - Anything Goes using a product or company CS carries (I used Versamark ink, Sizzix die set, Distress Ink,