|This is (one reason) why cats do NOT make good workers!|
I am here with a quick last-minute entry into Ike's Show Us Your Pussies Cats Only Challenge. I didn't think I'd be able to squeak a card in, but I had these cat images from My Favorite Things - Cat-itude stamp set already stamped and colored with Distress Inks. I paired them up with a fun card from the (sadly discontinued) Simple Stories - Cat Sn@p! 3x4 Cards.
I love the Simple Stories Cat Sn@p products so much. I suggest you grab them if you can locate them at a decent price anywhere! They always make such fun cards with a crisp clean look.
I find that a tall format card works best when I use the pocket scrapbooking cards. This long card will fit nicely into a standard business size envelope. I was able to use scraps for the solid and patterned paper panels for this long format that are too narrow for my A2 cards. Yay!
Hope you enjoyed this fun card. I think it will work well as an amusing birthday card for my son this month. Thanks for your visit and Happy May Day!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Show Us Your Pussies Cats Only Challenge #17 - Furrything Goes (opt Easter)
2. MarkerPop Challenge #118 - Watercolor Animals or People
3. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
4. Crafty Hazelnut's May Patterned Paper Challenge
5. HIMCR Challenge #299 - Freestyle
6. DL.Art May Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
7. Pixie's Snippets Playground Week 279-280 - Use Snippets