Thursday, June 29, 2017
Graphic 45 Wedding Card
I am here with a wedding card I made recently. I've been on a Graphic 45 kick this month, so the lovely vintage designs seemed perfect for this occasion. I used bits and pieces from two G45 collections: A Place in Time and Secret Garden. Love how their papers coordinate so well!! I used doilies and Prima flowers to brighten up the muted colors.
Here's the inside of the card with another doily and a pretty border punched with my Martha Stewart Edger Punch - Doily Lace. I used Distress Ink-Walnut Stain on the edges of the elements and stamped my ages old go-to congratulations stamp with Versafine-Smokey Gray ink, heat embossing it with clear powder.
I hope you are inspired to get out your Graphic 45 supplies (I know you are hoarding them!!) and create something pretty for someone special. Thank you for stopping by!!! Your visits make my day.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Double D June Challenge - Wedding
2. Tuesday Throwdown #349 - Creative Borders (Mine are on the inside of the card.)
3. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper June Challenge
4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
5. Allsorts Week #421 Challenge - Flower Power
6. Moving Along with the Times Challenge #48 - English Country Garden (I have roses on my card.)
7. If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge #72