Thursday, July 6, 2017

Celebrate Your Day - W&W Color Combo Challenge



Hi, Friends......
I am here with a sweet and whimsical card I made for the Winnie

W&W Color Combo Inspiration
&Walter June Color Combo Challenge.You can see the bright and happy inspiration colors in this photo. >>>>>>

W&W is one of my favorite stamp companies, so I'm very happy to see lots of entries this month. There are still 2 or 3 days left, so join in if you haven't yet!!

I always enjoy seeing what I can find in my UFO (unfinished objects) and scrap stash that will fit with color challenges, so that is exactly what I did for this series of cards. I have a ton (prob literally!!!) of patterned paper and lots of scraps.....an unending supply in every imaginable color combo. The real challenge is deciding which scraps to use!! :)


For this card, I had a scrap of the same MAMBI collection as my last card. I cut it into two sections and added a sentiment banner.


Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Wink of Stella - Clear pen
Winnie & Walter - Sketchy Thoughts stamp set
Versamark Ink
WOW! Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White Regular
Darice - Honeycomb embossing folder
Sequins included as a bonus surprise in a W&W order <3

Hope you enjoyed my set of cards for the Winnie &Walter June Color Combo Challenge. They were so much fun to make!! Thank you for your visits and comments.

<3
Janis

Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter June Color Combo with Heather H
2. Word Art Wednesday Weeks 290-291 - AG Family Friendly
3. Crafty Hazelnut's July Patterned Paper Challenge
4. DL.Art Thankful Thursday #207 - Summer Fun or TY
5. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Summer Sunshine
6. Card Mania Challenge #94 - Summer Fun

9 comments:

  1. This is a sweet card Janis. Lovely and summery and very cute. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwh this is so primitive Sweet and uncomplicated >>Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you are really having a ball with those colors in the color combo...and with these cute magical fairy papers from your stash! It looks like I see a bit of patterned paper peeking out from inside the card too...which is an extra bit of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Janie! Love the added texture the embossed background adds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janis!
    This is so bright and fun. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. It's always a treat to have you play along, and I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Janis! The little fairy is so cute and I love the embossed background.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis