Be sure to get your cat crafting supplies dusted off for the
2017 Cat Lovers Hop
Oct. 23-28, 2017
Right here at Her Peaceful Garden.
Read the Guidelines and FAQs HERE.
Don't forget the GIVEAWAY for
displaying my 2017 Cat Lovers Badge.
I'm not feeling too great tonight, so this will be a super-quick post.
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (has scallops) Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Candy Cane striped wrapping paper reused from a gift I received :)
Merry Christmas stamp from my stash
Versafine Ink in Satin Red
Clear sparkle embossing powder
Darice - Snowflakes embossing folder
Distress Ink in Walnut Stain to ink edges and accentuate the snowflake embossing
Hope you will join in the fun at the challenges I will list below. Thank you for stopping by!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. September Rudolph Days at ScrappyMo's - Anything Goes Christmas
2. Winnie & Walter September Color Combo Challenge
3. Viva la Verve Sketch - September 2017
4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
5. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes #14
6. Crop Stop September Challenge Link Party #32 - Anything Goes use brands CS sells (Distress Inks and Darice embossing folder)
7. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #302-303 - Anything Goes Family Friendly