I made several different variations of this Christmas card using the Stamper's Anonymous - TH Christmas Miracle and the Viva la Verve November Sketch.
I also drew inspiration for this card from a couple of lovely cards by Heather over at the Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge for this month. I adore the wonderful layering and the pretty doilies she used.
Supplies used include:
Stamper's Anonymous - TH Christmas Miracle
Versafine Ink in Satin Red
Clear Sparkle Embossing Powder
Winnie & Walter - Big Bang Confetti Cutaways die set (for stars)
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
DCWV Glitter and Solid Cardstock scraps
Doily from my stash
Which one of these variations do you like better this red/gray/white one? Or the black/gold HERE. I might put one more variation up here on my blog and then put a few others over on Flickr. :)
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter - Rerun Challenge #25 Merry and Bright
2. Viva la Verve - November Sketch Challenge
3. Double D Challenge - Here Come Santa Claus
4. Cardz-TV Anything Goes Challenge #22
5. Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper November Challenge - Use patterned paper
6. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Star Light, Star Bright
7. HeARTful Stamping Challenge - Anything Goes + a stamp
8. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #361 - AG Christmas, optional twist: Doily
9. The Ribbon Girls - November Any Image Challenge