Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Birthday Card



Hi, Friends.....

I am here to share a fun birthday card that I made......using just the best sentiment from my Cardz-TV - Mixed Messages stamp set. Hehehee...




Supplies used include:
Hero Arts Sparkle Clear - Cupcakes stamp set
Candle stamp from stash
Ranger - TH Distress Markers
Zig - Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen
M&C Boutique - Large Circle Frame die set
Doodlebug - Mini Doilies
Rhinestones and ribbon from stash
I also made some belated birthday cards of the same design using different colors. Seems like a cardmaker, like myself, would never be late sending cards......but I am!!! Good grief. So I thought I should have a couple of belated cards in my stash, too!!!



Which color do you like the best of the three?
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you are having a great day!!!

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card (the top one!) in the following challenges:
1. Always Happy Birthday January Challenge - Birthday + Pink Card Base
2. Word Art Wednesday #318-319 - AG
3. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Layer It
4. Fashionable Stamping Challenge #131 - Anything Goes
5. CARDZ-TV - Anything Goes Challenge #32
6. The House That Stamps Built - J2418 Anything Goes
7. Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - January
8. Crafter's Castle Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
9. HeARTful Challenge Jan 28 - Feb 4 - Anything Goes

15 comments:

  1. your cards are so very nice!
    I sent you mail today
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous set of cards, Janis. My favourite colour combination is the first one, although it may be because I love the sentiment!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Happy Birthday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so fun and yummy! Those sequins add extra sparkle to these cupcakes and your papers coordinate beautifully with the main image and pretty doilies. I wonder if other card-makers (beside ourselves) are often late with cards? Too busy creating to remember mundane things like deadlines I guess, right?
    All of them are wonderful but I love the blue one because blue is one of my favorite colors...and that blue cupcake is unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards. Your cakes look yummy !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cupcake cards. I like the colors and the sentiment on the first one best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Always Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards -- I love all three of them! I especially like the chocolate sentiment though -- my favorite sweet!
    I'm so happy you linked this up to The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clever sentiment and cute card! You have been very busy creating! Thanks again for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Janis. I like the colour of the last one best but like the sentiment from the first one. Lol
    BTW, as soon as I get the recipe copied off I will pop it into the mail to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy!!! Love the chocolate sentiment, though to be more correct (for me at least) it should say something like "chocolate should be eaten on any day ending in 'y'" : ). Love the fun cake themed papers. And I agree, when one makes cards, they should never be late, right? But I am notorious for sending out birthday cards late; so you are not alone. Great idea to have some belated cards on hand. I do like all three color schemes, but since I'm a blue girl, I'd have to go with the third one as my favorite color combo. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to ask - did you color the doilies with your markers to make them match? It's an amazing effect! It's a tough call, but the blue one is the prettiest, IMHO. Thanks for joining us at the HeARTful Stamping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Juliet...
    Thank you for your kind comment. I did not color the doilies. These are some of the regular Doodlebug colors: swimming pool, bon bon, and cupcake. Appropriate name, eh? :) I was tickled that they matched the DCWV paper so well!

    <3
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful girly card. We're so blessed that you joined us with your wonderful art last Challenge. We would like to invite you to link with us again in our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving some inspiration from the Word of God in John 4:14 n which Jesus said, "But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a fount of water springing up to eternal life." Have a wonderful and blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis