I am back with a simple layered wedding card to share with you. I have had this Denami Design - Curly Wedding Cake stamp for quite a long time, but this is the first time I have ever used it.....(hangs head in shame). I kept the colors simple....black, white, and silver....to let that lovely cake image shine.
Supplies used include:I have a companion card using the same stamp that I will post later on today, if I get a chance. Thank you for looking!
Denami Design - Curly Wedding Cake stamp
Ranger - Embossing Powder in silver
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (for scalloped panel)
Pretty Pink Posh - Sparkling Clear Mix sequins
Older than the hills DCWV patterned paper!
Silver twine from my stash
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Fairytale Challenge Blog - Inspiration Photo
2. Word Art Wednesday #318-319 - AG
3. DL.ART Thankful Thursday #221 - Love or TY
4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Layer It
5. The House That Stamps Built - J1718 - Inspiration Palette
6. Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - January
7. Fashionable Stamping Challenge #131 - Anything Goes
8. Penny Black at All Sorts - Something New (Wedding card celebrates new life together!)