I am so glad that a few of the March challenges have some spillover days into April. Life was so insane in March that I really didn't get any creating done at all.
I suddenly remembered about the Verve March Inspiration Challenge and....hooray!...it hadn't closed yet...but today is the last day. The theme is Green and here is the inspiration photo Julee gave us.
Here's what I made:
That wispy dark shadow you see across the lower part of the card is tulle ribbon wrapped numerous times around the panel and tied into a bow. It looks hideous in this photo, but is soft and dreamy IRL. You will have to take my word for it..... LOL!!
Products used include:
Verve - New Mercies stamp set
Stampendous - Clear Embossing Powder Clear Bark: Item #EP505
Verve - Sprightly Sprigs die set
Scrap of K&Co. paper for background
Scraps from my stash for leaves
Spring green brads from stash
Tulle ribbon from thrift store
This card reminds me of spring because of its deep colors that look like a rain-drenched woodsy area. We get lots of rain here this time of year.....relatively speaking, that is. Idaho is very dry, so "lots of rain" means maybe 2 or 3 inches in a month!!! lol... The deep greens and browns in this card remind me of the verdant growth and moist soil that come with the spring rains.
Hope you liked my card. Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Verve Inspirations March 2018 Challenge - Green
2. Butterfly Challenge #97 - Butterfly + T for Teal, Tomato, Thistle &/or Triangles, Twine, Two Identical Objects (I am playing for the Butterfly + Teal....for the foiling on the background and butterfly)
3. Word Art Wednesday #328-329 - Anything Goes
4. DL.ART Thankful Thursday #225 - Flowers or Thank You
5. Crop Stop April Link Party #38 - Anything Goes using products from company CS sells (I used Tsukineko Versamark Ink, Core'dinations Vellum, and Prima flowers)
6. Joy Clair April Challenge - Anything Goes/Spring
7. Card Mania Challenge #103 - Spring
8. Craftyhazelnut's April Patterned Paper Challenge - Use patterned paper
9. The House that Stamps Built DCC44 - All Creatures Great and Small
10. Love to Scrap #108- April Showers Bring May Flowers