The theme for the Winnie & Walter March Color Challenge is Rainbow Colors. Here's the gorgeous inspiration photo Heather chose for us. So pretty!!!
Here's my card. I've had this fun (and BUSY!) background paper for ages, from an old MAMBI stack. I've been wanting to put speech bubbles with some of the critters and this was great chance to do so. I added glossy accents to the critters and I used a tall format, because I have tons of these long scraps. This size fits in a business size envelope.
Products used include:
Winnie & Walter - Sketchy Thoughts stamp set
Winnie & Walter - Sketchy Thoughts die set
Distress Ink in Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Mowed Grass, Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin, and Wilted Violet
Versafine Ink in Onyx Black
Ranger - Glossy Accents
Big scrap of MAMBI patterned paper
Scraps of white cardstock
Hope you liked this colorful and BUSY springy card....lol.. It was a lot of fun to make.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter March Color Challenge - Rainbow colors
2. Word Art Wednesday #328-329 - Anything Goes
3. Cardz-TV Anything Goes Challenge #40
4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
5. DL.ART Thankful Thursday #225 - Flowers
6. DL.ART April Linky Party
7. HeARTful Stamping Challenge - Anything Goes + A Stamp
8. Tuesday Throwdown #386 - Rainbow colors
9. The Artistic Stamper April Challenge - The Birds and the Bees