I am back with one more entry for the Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge #39 - Framed with Evelin T Designs. I don't own this set, so I drew inspiration from Crystal's lovely wreath card HERE.
I also was inspired by the Winnie & Winnie May Color Challenge with this lovely palette:
I cut my card base into a scalloped circle and added leafy elements and the layered sentiment die cuts over one of my leftover Easter egg dye backgrounds. I added a couple of sweet birds for fun.
I also am entering this into the Unstampabelles - 1-2-3 Challenge. I have used 1 word for the sentiment, 2 birds, and 3 each of the gold leaves and green leaves. It has been great fun using Susan's formula for her wonderful no-stamping challenge this month.
Products used include:
Winnie &Walter - In a Word: Thanks Cutaway die
Sizzix - Circles, Scallop die set
Verve - Sprightly Sprigs die set
Memory Box - Resting Birds die set
Leftover Easter egg die background
Scraps from stash
Hope you like this sweet card. I had so much fun making it.....feels great to be creating again. Thank you for your lovely comments!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge #39 - Framed with Evelin T Designs
2. Winnie & Winnie May Color Challenge
3. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #49
4. Unstampabelles - 1,2,3 Challenge
5. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #336-#337 - AG Family Friendly
6. CropStop May Linky Party #39 - AG use product from company CS sells (I used Memory Box and Sizzix dies)
7. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
8. Cuttlebug Mania - Butterflies and/or Birds (I used my manual Big Shot for die cutting)
9. Simon Says Stamp Work-it Wednesday May Challenge - Summer/Sunshine
10. Die Cuttin' Divas - AG with a Die Cut
11. DL.ART May Linky Party
12. DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #229 - Graduation or TY