I am here with a bright summery card that I am using for a thank you card for a young gal who saved up some money to donate to the Crisis Pregnancy Center where I volunteer. I thought she deserved a special card for her efforts and generosity.
I love the colors on the Winnie & Walter June Color Challenge with Heather H.
I used a groovy stamp from MFT and colored it with my Distress Markers following the palette. The iridescent sequins I used match IRL, but took on a completely different color in the photo....go figure! (sigh)
Products used include:
My Favorite Things - Celebrate Life (sadly, discontinued)
Versafine Ink in Onyx Black
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (has scallops) Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Sequins from stash
Scraps of patterned paper from stash
Hope you enjoyed this happy card. Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter June Color Challenge with Heather H
2. Power Poppy June Challenge - Let's Go Round and Round (I used a scalloped edge die)
3. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Bright and Cheerful
4. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #53
5. DL.ART June Linky Party
6. Three Amigos Challenge #15 - Use Machine Die Cutting
7. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper June Challenge
8. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #340-341 - Anything Goes
9. Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #329 - Use Snippets
10. DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #230 - Wedding or Thank You