I am here with a happy little dinosaur card suitable for a young boy's birthday. I don't often use my Mark's Finest Papers stamps anymore (since they sadly closed their doors), but I should because there are some nice ones in my stash! This little dino set is a fun one.
I am entering this in the June Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge. I don't own the rerun set (Scenery: Into the Woods) but I love the orange, purple, and green colors in Kate's card HERE......which I amped up into brights for my card. The background print on my dino panel reminds me of the woodsy outdoor backgrounds in the rerun set, too. My dino is stamped, heat embossed, and hand cut from patterned paper in the long discontinued DCWV Kid-osaurus set.
Products used include:
Winnie & Walter - Sketchy Thoughts stamp set
Versafine ink in Imperial Purple
Mark's Finest Papers - Dino News stamp set (discontinued)
Versafine ink in Onyx Black
Clear embossing powder
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Square STAX die set
Papers from the very old DCWV Kid-osaurus stack and from stash
Hope you liked seeing this fun and colorful dino card! Thank you for stopping by.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter Rerun #31 - Scenery: Into the Woods
2. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper June Challenge
3. DL.ART June Linky Party
4. The Craft Blog June Challenge - Masculine Card
5. Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday June Challenge - Make it Masculine
6. Three Amigos Challenge #15 - Use Machine Die Cutting
7. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #338 and #339 - Anything Goes
8. HeARTful Stamping Challenge June 10-18 - AG + a Stamp
9. Die-Cut Divas June Challenge - Animals or Pets
10. Dare 2B Artzy June Challenge - Bright Colors
11. Diecuttin Divas Challenge #373 - Masculine or Father's Day