I am here with my June entry into Scrappy Mo's Rudolph Days Challenge. Finally.......I've been able to enjoy a full month of cardmaking and blogging so Mo's wonderful challenge isn't the only thing that has made me break away and get into my craftroom! It has felt good to be active in here again. Not sure how long that will last, though, because summer activities pull me away as the weather gets warmer. Right now it is unseasonably cool and my THIRD planting of zucchini has still not come up!! (And that is with fresh seed!!) :(
Today, I am also entering both the Double Trouble Challenge and the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge which have teamed up using the same colors for their challenges as a Double Dare kind of thing. So much fun!!!
I have tons (prob literally...ask my hubby!!) of patterned paper and rarely make a completely die-cut card with only solid cardstock. This one has a tiny bit of patterned cardstock for the cardinals, but otherwise it is all solids. I am unaccustomed to this look and it leaves me feeling like it still needs something. But it is good for me to try different looks, so here it is. The non-fussy look of the card makes it somewhat masculine, too.
Products used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (has scallops)
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Joy Cutaway die
Memory Box - Cheery Cardinals die set
Baker's Twine that had been tied around a prize from ACreativeJourneyWithMelissa <3
Core'dinations and DCWV cardstock - solids and patterned (for the cardinals)
Thank you for stopping by today. I have one more idea I might try for this color challenge, even though photographing this particular combination is giving me fits! lol... Have a great day!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Double Trouble Challenge #3 - I am participating in Thing 1 (color challenge), Thing 2 (Color My Heart), and Thing 3 (String Things with baker's twine) YAY!!
2. Color my Heart Color Dare #297 - Nutmeg, Glacier, and Sorbet
3. Power Poppy June Challenge - Let's Go Round and Round (I used a scalloped-edged die.)
4. Three Amigos Challenge #15 - Use Machine Die Cutting
5. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper June Challenge
6. The Craft Blog June Challenge - Masculine Card
7. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #391 - AG Christmas opt. Washi Tape
8. Rudolph Days at Scrappy Mo's June Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas
9. Christmas Cards All Year 'Round June Challenge - Non-traditional Colors
10. DL.ART June Linky Party