I am here with another entry into Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge. This time I played around with a glittery gold Dollar Store butterfly and made my tall format card into a tri-fold. (I guess tri-fold is the right name for it. It only has TWO folds, so it seems like it should be bi-fold. But I am sure I have seen these called tri-fold before, though, so who knows? Do you think I over-analyze things????? lol....)
I also used some Zva pearl flourishes to give flight to my butterfly. I love these flourishes, but am I the only one who has trouble with the crystals coming off of them while positioning them on the card? These were pearls, instead of crystals, and they all stayed stuck for some odd reason. Ha! But the old wisdom is good: don't ask questions when something actually goes well....just enjoy it!
I love anything sparkly and also love gold against blue. These DCWV scraps of foiled gold and blue seemed perfect for this card. I just hope this color counts close enough to French Blue for Mrs. A's Challenge!
I extended the flourish trails onto the next panel to make a little scene, of sorts. I left the third panel plain for personalizing with a stamp or note. However, I did add some narrow strips trimmed from the other pieces on each side of that third panel to add continuity. (Also to show that I intended to leave it blank....not that I just forgot to do something there! Hey...that COULD happen with me!!!)
Supplies used include:
Dollar store glittery gold butterfly
Zva adhesive pearl flourishes and swirls
Scrapbook-Adhesives - Photo Corners in gold
Hope you liked this card with its sparkly butterfly and gleaming gold. Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Butterfly Challenge #105 - F is for.... I used Butterfly + French Blue + Fold (more than one)
2. Crafty Animals Challenge #17 - AG Animals
3. Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday August Challenge - Feature a Creature
4. Dare 2B Artzy August Challenge - Anything Goes
5. DL.ART August Linky Challenge
6. Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge #17 - Blast from the Past (play any of their 2018 challenges) (I chose Challenge #10 - AG)
7. Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #332 - Use Snippets
8. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #60
9. ARTastic August Challenge - Things that Fly
10. Double D Challenge - Don't Bug Me!