Friday, November 30, 2018

Thanksgiving Card



Hi, Friends......

It's the last day of November so I better get my Thanksgiving cards up on my blog!  I used a sketch I saw somewhere that looked like it would use a bunch of scraps since I LOVE a collage look of the rich colors and patterns of autumn.  I stamped with an old Hero Arts Acorns stamp I found at a thrift store and colored it with Distress Markers.


I made a half dozen of these in different patterns.  Here's a group photo:


Supplies used:
Hero Arts-Acorns E1133
Versafine ink in Vintage Sepia
Distress Markers
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Square STAX die set
DCWV scraps of patterned paper and cardstock
Core'dinations cardstock

So thankful for all the blessings God has given us this year. Thankful also for YOU this Thanksgiving season. I appreciate your kind words of encouragement and support. Hope your holiday season is full of gratitude and joy!!!


Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. DL.ART Thankful Thursday #237 - Always Thankful
2. The Artistic Stamper November Challenge - Square it (I used die cut squares)
3. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
4. Dare2BArtzy November Challenge - Thanks
5. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #75
6. A2Z Scrapbooking November Challenge - Give Thanks
7. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - November
8. DL.ART November Linky Challenge
9. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #76

10. Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #340 - Use Snippets
11. Crop Stop November Link Party #45 + Opt Twist of Fall Leaves (I did the opt twist and used Distress Markers and MFT dies)
12. The House that Stamps Built Anything Goes Challenge #N2818
13.  Creative Fingers Challenge #154 - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Such a nice group of cards! I love all the fall colors! I would also have several different ones that were similar since I don't like making the exact same card over and over. Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are beautiful!! Thanks for taking part in our November challenge at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and warm compilation of cards, great choice of the patterned papers and the stamped image is beautifully coloured!
    Crafty hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy and your cards are wonderful.The papers complemented your image so well. So glad you were able to join us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely cards Janis - they're so vibrant and just perfect for Thanksgiving.

    Great to see you in the Playground again - I missed you and your funny cat 'catoons'.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful autumn cards!! Thanks for linking up to Cropstop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous cards with us at The Artistic Stamper
    WIshing you good luck to win beautiful stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful!! Love the rich, fall colors and this sketch really does look fabulous for using up some scraps (one of my favorite things to do!). Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful display of fall themed cards. Love the patterned paper layering and the gorgeous colors you have going on your card. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Merry Christmas. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis