I am here with a birthday card that a friend asked me to make for her young grandson whose daddy works with heavy equipment. I had these super-fun 3D stickers from the Dollar Store that were perfect.
|Front of the card with coordinating envelope.|
|Inside of the card.|
Supplies used include:
Dollar Store stickers
DCWV patterned paper scraps
Ranger Distress Ink in Black Soot to ink edges of patterned paper
Core'dinations cardstock scraps for mats
Happy Birthday stamp from stash
Versafine ink in Smokey Gray
Hope you liked this fun card and that it will inspire you to look at your local dollar store for some fun stickers, too!
Thank you for stopping by today. Stay safe in the winter storms, everyone!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Allsorts Week #503 - Make it Masculine
2. Pixie's Snippets Challenge #344 - Use Snippets
3. DL.ART January Linky
4. Crop Stop Link Party #47 (I used Ranger Distress Inks and Core'dinations cardstock)
5. Word Art Wednesday - Weeks #370-371 - AG
6. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #81
7. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - January Challenge
8. Crafter's Castle Challenge #13 - AG