I am back with my second of three cards made with the fabulous Pinkfresh acetate ephemera. You can see the first one HERE. I LOVE playing with these transparent pieces of joy on my leftover "bubble wrap backgrounds" from an old challenge on Darnell's blog! (Yes...I still have a whole stack of them!! Ha.) The glossy photo paper and the see-through acetates give a lovely shine to this card.
This time I used sunshiny, summery colors, which I badly need during these dark winter days. In the winter, summer is my favorite season!!! (Guess which season is my favorite in the summer....??? I just can't be satisfied!! Ha.)
I love the light, airy look of this card and the motivational words on the tag......which encourage us to love, to be positive and thankful, and to not forget to laugh, smile and dream. Our family is going through some difficult times right now and so I really need to have these words in front of me at all times!!
Supplies used include:
Pinkfresh Studio - The Mix No. 1 Acetate Tags (retired)
Pinkfresh Studio - Life Noted Acetate Die Cut Words (retired)
Want 2 Scrap - Adhesive Rhinestones
Tombow - Mono Aqua Liquid Glue for attaching those transparent acetates!
Background: glossy photo paper and Distress Inks
Hope you like my card. Maybe these sunny colors will brighten your day like they do mine! Thank you for stopping by.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Pinkfresh Studio - January 2019 Challenge - I used Distress Inks in a couple of the bright saturated colors from the July 2018 Mood Board , and also for the Watercolor part of the challenge.
2. Dare2BArtzy January Challenge - Favorite Season
3. DL.ART January Linky
4. Crop Stop Link Party #47 (I used Ranger Distress Inks)
5. Word Art Wednesday - Weeks #370-371 - AG
6. Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday January Challenge - Sparkle and Shine
7. Double Trouble Challenge #20 Love, Peace, and Kindness is in the Air (I did all three things: #1 My sentiment talks about Love and I have sunshiny colors) #3 I added rhinestones for sparkle and my glossy paper is shiny, #2 I linked up to The Paper Girls challenge.)
8. The Paper Girls Challenge #168 - Sparkle and Shine (I added rhinestones for sparkle and used glossy paper for shine.)