Sunday, May 12, 2019

For a Special Mother - Lavender Garden


Hi, Friends......

Squeezing in a late evening card.....and hoping all the ladies out there had a nice Mother's Day! Even you gals who don't have kids of your own have a huge influence on the young people in your circles. So I am honoring ALL ladies today with a special note of appreciation for the many things you do for those around you.

I made a pretty card with a DCWV Chateau Lavender patterned cardstock panel. I love the restful look of this stack on kraft. I think it looks esp nice with a touch of vintage style ribbon and a sprig of die-cut foliage.




Supplies used include:
Mother's Day stamp from my stash prob from dollar bin at a craft store
Versafine ink in Toffee
Panel from DCWV Chateau Lavender stack
Verve - Sprightly Sprigs die set (retired)
Ribbons and shimmer cardstock from my stash
Core'dinations/Darice cardstock for card base

Hope you liked this card. Have a lovely Mother's Day!!!

🖤
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Kat Scrappiness May Card Challenge - Coffee and/or Mom
2. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - For a Special Lady
3. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #89
4. Crafty Hazelnut's May Patterned Paper Challenge
5. Papercraft Challenge #18 - Anything Goes w/ opt. Mother's Day
6. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #386-387 - AG
7. Cut it Up Challenge #173 - Mother's Day

10 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite stacks! I love how you've arranged the different papers. It's a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Mother's Day card! I love the yellow! Thank you for joining us! Jeanie -Scrapbookingmamaw @ Proud PB DT Member
    Be sure to join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lavender was one of my Mom's favorites. She would have loved this card. Love the arrangement of papers and the little clothespins. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so pretty card!
    happy Mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I had no idea this paper was by DCWV and found myself wondering which Graphic 45 collection graced this card. I always love a vintage look, and the ribbon and lavender print give it a touch of sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the soft colored seed packets, the flower embellishments, and the lace border. Such a pretty card!

    Thanks for sharing it with us for our Cut it Up for our Mothers’ Day challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Janis and the sparkle on it is lovely with the kraft. A fantastic job!
    I hope you had a great Mother's Day also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card with a vintage feel. Thank you for sharing with us this month at Papercraft Business Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis