Tuesday, July 16, 2019

No Peeking #2


Hahahaha..... Oh, this one made me laugh!!!  :D

Hi, Friends.......

I am back with another card to share in the ABC Christmas Challenge - N is for No Peeking. As I mentioned in my other No Peeking card HERE, the only sentiment I have that actually says No Peeking is very small. I really wanted to use it, so I made a very, very CAS card using this little stamp set that I bought ages ago from the dollar rack at JoAnns.


Here's an angled shot so you can see a little of the sparkle I added with my Wink of Stella marker around the image and sentiment. As you might know, CAS is NOT my natural style. I sooooooooooo wanted to add more stuff. I had to really control my impulses. Ha.

Supplies used include:
Dollar rack stamp set
Versafine ink in Onyx Black
Clear embossing powder
Distress Markers for watercoloring
Wink of Stella pen
Core'dinations - heavy duty white cardstock


While I was at it, I also made two other color variations.  (You can click on the images to enlarge.)

Which do you like best of the three?





Hope you are impressed that I managed to make some CAS cards......three, no less!!! LOL... Thank you so much for stopping by today.

🖤
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card (the top one) in the following challenges:
1. ABC Christmas Challenge - N is for No Peeking
2. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #446 - AG Christmas
3. The House that Stamps Built DCC J319 - RWB
4. TCP Tuesday Challenge #359 - Christmas in July
5. All Sorts Week #528 - CAS
6. AAA CAS Game #144 - Maxi White Space w/ opt. Christmas in July

7. Cards und More Shop Challenge #38 - AG Christmas
8. Let's Craft and Create Challenge #149 - AG opt RWB
9. Power Poppy Creative Confetti - Christmas in July
10. Lost Coast Challenge #80 - Christmas in July

11. Papercraft Challenge #41 - Sparkles
12. Crimbo Crackers Challenge #188 - AG Christmas
13. Visions of Sugarplums Challenge - AG Christmas
14. Virginia Lu's July Show & Share
15. Tales from the Craft Room Challenge #6 - Christmas in July
16. DL.ART July Linky
17. Stamplorations - Summer CAS Card Challenge

18. Stamplorations Summer Theme and Sketch Challenge - Stamps + AG

19. Stamplorations World Watercolor Month Challenge


25 comments:

  1. All cute but one with pink and purple is my fav

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh that's the hardest thing to do, nopeeking ;-) great card and layout. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous cards in all colourways! Perfect CAS design - love them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect CAS creation, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute CAS card design. My fave is the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did three perfect CAS, I am not be able do do CAS cards!! :D
    I think that your first one is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the versions of your Christmas card are so cute! Love the tiny presents and tiny sentiment too. So glad you linked to my Visions of Sugarplums challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliantly CAS. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. so simple but so cute! love the touch of red bling you added as well. thanks for joining the lost coast design challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would be SO tempted to peek after seeing this card! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo . . . I AM impressed with your CAS cards (3!). This is perfectly CAS, I definitely would have had a card time leaving it like that, but it's awesome! Love the sparkle; so fun! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  12. a perfect CAS card! Thanks for joinig us at papercraft-challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All three are totally amazing and really address our challenge theme of maxi white space. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies

    1. thank you for joining us at Cards und More challenge!
      hope to see you again!

      Delete
  15. Lovely CAS card! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are just lovely, Janis! Thank you so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did a wonderful job with this super-CAS card design...go Janis! I know what you mean about CAS cards being difficult. They always seem unfinished somehow, and I have to force myself to stop adding things. However, this is absolutely perfect...and that No Peeking sentiment is adorable. Hmmm, which is my favorite? Probably have to go with the first one, and the pink version.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful CAS cards Janis. Thanks for playing at The Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great CAS card Janis, and perfect just as it is - ideal for our joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. I also struggle to stop adding things, and you have certainly nailed the CAS look here. :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Three super CAS cards, Janis. xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card! Love the simplicity and placement of the packages at the bottom of the card. Thank you for participating in the Lost Coast Designs Portal to Creativity Challenge Blog. Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card, suoer cute! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow great simple Card- Thanks for joining Cards und More Challenge - Ella

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis