Tuesday, September 17, 2019

You Make My Heart Sing


Hi, Friends......

I am here with a quick layered card for Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge: L is for.... Lapis Lazuli /Laser Lemon/Languid Lavender/Layers/Lace +your Butterfly and the specialty card is a Lattice Card, which I was not brave enough to try. :) I went for the Lapis Lazuli, Laser Lemon, and Layers.

I used my lovely Graphic 45 Flutter collection which had the blue and yellow colors and a sentiment from a very old Gina K Designs set designed by Melanie Muenchinger.



Supplies used include:
Gina K Designs - Cuddles and Hugs by Melanie Muenchinger stamp set (long retired)
Versafine ink in Smokey Gray
Graphic 45 "Flutter" Collection
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Seam binding ribbon
Dollar Store butterfly

It's always fun to get my Graphic 45 out for a playdate. Hope you liked my card. Thank you for stopping by!!

🖤
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Butterfly Challenge - L is for.... (I used Lapis Lazuli, Laser Lemon, and Layers + my butterfly)
2. Simon Says STAMPtember Gina K Designs Collaboration Challenge
3. TCP Tuesday September challenge, use layers
4. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #404-405 - AG
5. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper September Challenge
6. Let's Craft and Create Challenge #151 - AG + Add Extra Layers
7. STAMPlorations summer theme and sketch, AG with stamps

8. TAGplorations Summer Challenge

9 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I’m afraid my Graphic 45 papers come out get stroked and then put back again so well done you for using some of yours on this delightful card. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, there is so much going on to look at. So vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you coordinated the gorgeous Graphic 45 papers with your butterfly and beautiful sentiment. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Let's Craft and Create and look forward seeing your next card with us soon. Nancy Hill, Design Team for Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty paper and I like the sentiment on the tag and the sweet butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and paper love the sentiment-although you know I am now singing this !
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!!! Love the tag and the amazing papers!! The butterfly looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used the Graphic 45 papers as your card base and then built on it for your card. The tag with stamped sentiment and seam binding ribbon, and your butterfly sticker are the perfect finishing touches

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems like I'm always catching up... just call me Heinz - as in I get beHeinz a lot!
    This particularly lovely card made me stop scrolling!! LOVE the glitter edging for the butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis