Friday, November 8, 2019

Autumn Roses Thanks - Winnie & Walter


Hi, Friends.....

Super-quick post today to get my card in under the wire at Winnie & Walter's October Color Combo Challenge. I have been sick all week and am still really light-headed. Ugh.. It took me all week to muster up the energy to make this card, and I didn't manage to make a thing for the coffee hop.  Oh, well... (sigh)

Here is the inspiration photo for the W&W challenge:



Here's my card:


Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Mini Scenery: Bed of Roses stamp
Versafine ink in Toffee
Clear embossing powder
Winnie & Walter - Scenery: The Leaf Effect Creative Screenings
Distress Markers and Inks
Winnie &Walter - In a Word: Thanks Cutaway die

That's all I can do for now. Thank you for stopping by.

CAT HOPPERS: Thank you to those of you who have emailed me to tell me your prizes arrived. Yay! I haven't been up to replying to you yet, but I got your notes.

🖤
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenge(s):
1. Winnie & Walter October Color Combo Challenge
More later maybe, if I have the energy.

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty, perfect for the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Fab colours. I am so sorry you have been I'll, I hope you feel brighter soon. Bug hugs, take care! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. So sorry you have not been feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Janis. Feel better soon. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you have been ill and hope you feel better soon.Beautiful card and love the embossed roses
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you have been sick, Janis! Your cards is delightful, love how you coloured the roses!!
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is one gorgeous card Janis. and even more impressive now that I hear you've been under the weather. I guess the Cat Lovers Hop squeezed out every last bit of energy from you...so I hope you feel better soon. Those roses have such a gorgeous vintage look with the embossing, layered stamping and stencils, and soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling
    better and lovely card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis