Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Roses at Christmas


Hi, Friends......

I am back with the last of my cards using the MFT Sketch Challenge inspiration sketch.  This time I am using some gorgeous DCWV paper and also some Basic Grey stickers.


I just can't stay away from pink at Christmas......or any other time!!!  lol...  I love using a Rose theme at Christmas, too.


Supplies used include:
Basic Grey Stickers
DCWV scraps
Sequins from stash
Distress Ink for Paper Edges
Thank you for plowing through all these sketch cards I made. Hope you enjoyed seeing them!!

🖤
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering these cards in the following challenges:
1. MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #466
2. Crafty Hazelnut's December Patterned Paper Challenge
3. Kat Scrappiness December Challenge - Any December Holiday

4. Cards Und More Shop Challenge #43 - Festive

10 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing, sweet and elegant feminine Christmas card! Love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cartoon made me laugh - so very, very true. Love your card, the colours are lovely and perfect for Christmas, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW ! A super card. Great design and I just love the colour scheme :-D
    Very funny cat meme too LoL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so beautiful and I love how that sketch looks when you turn it on its side! Although pink is not what I think of for Christmas cards, it works perfectly. Those epoxy letter stickers make a gorgeous focal sentiment and work so well with the roses too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super set of cards from one sketch! You are so inspirational.
    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super set of cards from one sketch! You are so inspirational.
    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful You did a wonderful take on the sketch ............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and paper-love the cat cartoon and as we have a dog and two cats can totally relate lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis